DanesRus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanesRus

Dane lovers forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaning... just a little story

Go down 
+2
Dreamspirit
Billy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy

Billy

Leaning... just a little story Empty
PostSubject: Leaning... just a little story   Leaning... just a little story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:23 am

I've not been reading the story on Paul's site re: leaning (will have to look at it now) but some of you will know my background with danes.

I have had danes since 1980. They have been a mixture of reputable breeders dogs and dogs through rescue (Oz makes it number 9) all have been different and had their own little ways. Some have leant on us some haven't but one in particular was a great leaner. Not an aggresive dog but a sweet natured lad who just liked to lean for affection.

So were in the pub one evening and 'H' always came with us, everyone knew and loved him. One guy asked me "why is he leaning on me Wilma"? "don't worry Steve it's a dane trait. He will only lean on you if he likes you" Oh right he says.....then why is he p*ssing in my boots affraid

Yup he had to go outside and empty his boot.

Wilma x
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Leaning... just a little story   Leaning... just a little story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:25 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Leaning... just a little story   Leaning... just a little story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:31 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOVE IT WILMA.lol!
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: Leaning... just a little story   Leaning... just a little story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:28 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Love it, it made me smile, thank you xxx
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

PostSubject: Re: Leaning... just a little story   Leaning... just a little story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:13 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
STIL NOT READ WHATS HAPPENING BUT GETTING THE GIST,
ALFIE LOVES LEANING,,, HE LEANS UP THE WALLS, DOORS, SOFA ETC,,, HELL THAT DOGS GOT SOME ISSUES,, lol! lol! IS HE ANGRY WITH THE WALLS THE DOORS THE FURNITURE,,, NAR HE IS A DANE THAT LEANS, DONT YA JUST LOVE EM.. I STOP HIM IF HE DOES IT ON ME,, COS IT HURTS, BUT LIKE WILMA SAYS,
!"ITS A DANE TRAIT" AND I AM STICKING TO IT, HJOW MANY DOGS DO YOU KNOW THAT DO THIS, AND THE SITTING ON THE SOFA WITH THE BUM AND LEGS ON THE FLOOR, THEY ARE CLEARLY A DIFFERENT DOG TO THE REST OF THEIR BREED..APRIL,,, NEVER LEANED IN HER LIFE.
LIZZI APRIL AND ALFIE
XXXXXXXXXXX
WHO CLEARLY DOESNT GIVE A FLYING FOX IF HER DOGS LEANS OR NOT, AS LONG AS ITS NOT ON ME!! lol! lol! flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Leaning... just a little story   Leaning... just a little story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:16 am

My Oliver used to lean co he wanted me to scratch his bottom Laughing
Back to top Go down
kimscot

PostSubject: Re: Leaning... just a little story   Leaning... just a little story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:30 am

AS I'VE ALREADY SAID. I DON'T MIND MY DOGGIES LEANING. I LIKE EM CLOSE TO ME BUT TO MY KNOWLEDGE THEY'VE NEVER PISSED IN SOMEONE'S FOOTWEAR lol! lol! lol!
XXXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaning... just a little story   Leaning... just a little story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaning... just a little story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanesRus :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: