DanesRus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanesRus

Dane lovers forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Typical of my Mabel

Go down 
+3
brindlegirl
sharon
Dreamspirit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

Typical of my Mabel Empty
PostSubject: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 am

She has to go and stand in the pile of cut down conifers Mad Mad

Typical of my Mabel Mabel
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:24 am

Ann

Mabel wouldnt be mabel without causing problems. lol! I love you
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:26 am

She's just bl**dy horrible Neutral
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:28 am

Dreamspirit wrote:

You love her really lol! and you know that Bones and Mabel love each other I love you
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:31 am

Just can't see why she has to be such a pain in the butt all the time scratch
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 am

She has a strange sense of humour Question lol! flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 am

Dreamspirit wrote:

NOW YOU KNOW YOU DONT MEAN THAT. Rolling Eyes

SHE IS LOVELY. Very Happy BESIDES WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO WITH A PLIE OF CONIFER BITS. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:47 am

I do mean it and she is horrible, breaks the electric fencing, escaped onto the road once, pinches Boney's food when I'm not looking, won't let a farrier near her, won't lead without trying to plunge into a bucking frenzy and only lets you groom her when she feels like.

Also likes to kick the water buckets round the field and breaks them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:08 am

bless she is beautiful dont believe a word lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

I notice there is no talk of putting Mabel in a "juffy" bag and sending her over No No
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:28 pm

WELL I AM NOW SENDIN A JUFFY BAG, 'POST HASTE'
SEND HER HERE WITH PLEASURE,,,,,
AS A MATTER OF FACT, HOW OLD IS SHE, HAVE YOU HAD HER A LONG TIME?
SORTA THINGS THEY DO, A WHOLE FIELD, AND THEY WIL FIND THAT ONE BIT OF WIRE, RAGWORT Evil or Very Mad
YOU NAME IT AND ITS BAD, THEY FIND IT Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
PART OF THEIR NATURE I SUPPOSE, STIL THINK SHE IS A BEAUTY. HAD A SHEEP CALLED MABEL,,
XX flower
Back to top Go down
kimscot

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:30 pm

WELL HUN, YA KNOW...I LOVE HER, SO 'JUFFY' HER OVER HERE ANYTIME lol! lol!
LUV
KIMMY LADY OF THE DA VINCI'S XXXXX
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Mabel is about 7 now, I did back her but she never grew above 14 HH, so I've never ridden her and never will as I've seen how high she can buck and she's flipping fast as well.

At my age I've come to realise it hurts when you fall off Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Denjack

Denjack

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Dreamspirit wrote:
I do mean it and she is horrible, breaks the electric fencing, escaped onto the road once, pinches Boney's food when I'm not looking, won't let a farrier near her, won't lead without trying to plunge into a bucking frenzy and only lets you groom her when she feels like.

Also likes to kick the water buckets round the field and breaks them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM well she would do all those things she is female Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:48 pm

WELL IF EVER MONTY ROBERTS IS NEAR YOU, YOU MUST GO SEE HIM, HE CAN STOP A HORSE FROM BUCKING IN 28 MINS, HONEST, A STRING IS PUT JUST UNDER THE LIP.AND THE STIRRUPS.,, THE MIN IT DECIDES TO DO IT , IT HURTS,, HENCE IT STOPS, YOU CAN LEAVE IT ON FOR AS LONG AS NEEDED...
BEEN THERE WITH THE BUCKS, MR ED USED TO DO LOVELY LOW ONES,, AS HE WAS CLYDSDALE CROSS THINK HE WAS JUST TO HEAVY, BUT ITS DAMN SCARY.
WAS PUT ON A HORSE AT 9 AND TOLD TO HANG ON, NEVER HAD A LESSON IN MY LIFE.. BIT LIKE SWIMMIING WAS HUNG BY THE BACK ON A ROPE AND TOLD TO FLAP, SWIMLIKE A FISH NOW, EVEN IN MY DRESS lol! lol! lol!
SAYS IT ALL REALLY lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
KarenC

KarenC

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:50 pm

You must love her really though Ann or else you wouldn't still put up with all her little ways lol!
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 pm

FORGET THE JIFFY BAG. IM BOOKING THE FERRY. THAT WAY I CAN BEAT THE OTHERS. Razz Razz Razz

YES ILL TAKE MABEL AND THE PUP. Very Happy NO PROBLEM. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:45 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY 'MR BIGGLES OF BARNES WILL FLY ME PRONTO, DO YA RECKON SHE WOULD FIT IN THE ANIMAL BIT AT THE BACK OF AN AUSTA,,,,,, lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:45 am

Would love to see you try and load her into anything lol! she's won't go anywhere without My Bones and none of you are having him Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:15 am

NEVER SAY NEVER!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I'D GET THE BOOGA IN, EVEN IF I HAD TO PUT HER ON MY BACK lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typical of my Mabel   Typical of my Mabel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typical of my Mabel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanesRus :: Gallery :: Gallery-
Jump to: