DanesRus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanesRus

Dane lovers forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing ????

Go down 
+5
kimscot
KarenC
LIZZI
Sharyn
Dreamspirit
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm

This is Fina taken when she was 20 days old and she will be joining our family on the 21st September.

Introducing ???? Lucys_pupps_21_days_old_011
Back to top Go down
Sharyn

Sharyn

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Wow ... how cute is she Very Happy

Sharyn
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:07 pm

RIGHT,, FOR STARTERS GET HER IN A JUFFY BAG ASAP, PLEASE,,,, PAYMENT,, ON ARRIVAL,
AND WHY IS MY WRITING NOT IN RED, LIKE I PUT????
XX
Back to top Go down
KarenC

KarenC

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Ahh what a lil beauty I love you
Back to top Go down
kimscot

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm

NO NO NO...POP HER IN JUFFY BAG AND SEND HER TO ME......SHE IS A LICKLE BEAUTY, TOTALLY EDIBLE, ADORABLE AND CUTE..
NOW M'LADEE I AM NOT FIGHTING YA FOR HER. SHE COMES TA ME...
END OF alien alien alien
LUV
YOUR LADY KIMBLES OF GOING NOW, YERSS FIZZOG IN BOOK study study study
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Denjack

Denjack

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Forget the post we will come and pick her up, she is beautiful
I love you I love you

D
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Ann

She is scrummy, can understand why you have chosen her. I am sure that the Danes will like the new member of the family.

Looks like you have some visitors coming to dognap her. Wonder how long they will stay!!

Speak again soon xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:17 pm

sorry but first come firat served,,,, juffy bag on its way!! or i can collect if necessary,,
she is so yummy, could eat her with syrup,
mine ALL MINE..
WHAT A POPPET
XX
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:36 am

SHE IS GORGEOUS ANN. WILL SEE IF I CAN GET A LIFT WITH LIZZI AND SHALL GRAB HER FOR MYSELF. I love you
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:43 am

Hands off Mad she's my little fluff ball, not certain what Danes are going to make of her, just hope Deccy doesn't think it's a new toy affraid

It's 9 years since I brought an 8 week old puppy in to the house, I must be mad bounce
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:53 am

Ann

You will love having an 8 week old puppy, she will make you laugh which is something you need. Have to say she will make you cry too but thats pups.

Deccy will be fine and I am sure that the two girls will help him to realise that this is not a toy.

I am so excited for you as I know that you like so many of us do need something nice in you life right now. cheers

I am sure Oliver would approve too I love you

Run free at the bridge Oliver I love you
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:02 am

Thank you Sharon
I do keep wondering if I have made the right decision, Oliver would approve because it's a little girl Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
kimscot

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:46 am

OK GUYS....LETS GET THIS SORTED....ANN CAN 'JUFFY' HER TO ME, I'LL KEEP HER FOR A WHILE THEN 'JUFFY' HER TO THE LADY OF LINCOLN AND SO ON...SIMPLES, WE SHARE HER cheers cheers
[yeh right] Very Happy xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: A Teddy Bear!!   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 am

OMG she is just like a little Teddy Bear I love you I love you

Wishing you many happy years with scrummy Fina

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://danesrus.forumotion.net
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 am

kimscot wrote:
OK GUYS....LETS GET THIS SORTED....ANN CAN 'JUFFY' HER TO ME, I'LL KEEP HER FOR A WHILE THEN 'JUFFY' HER TO THE LADY OF LINCOLN AND SO ON...SIMPLES, WE SHARE HER cheers cheers

Which part of NO do you lot not understand Evil or Very Mad . I'm not "juffying" Fina anywhere Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes she's staying here
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:17 am

kimscot wrote:

BRILL IDEA THERE KIM. Very Happy Very Happy BAGSY 3RD GO, AFTER LIZZI. cheers

ANN IT WILL BE A BIG JIFFY BAG, PLENTY OF ROOM. AND IM SURE WE CAN ALL CHIP IN AND COVER 1ST CLASS POSTAGE. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 am

Think the postage is going to be more than you think!!! Ann, doesn't live round the corner lol!
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 am

sharon wrote:
Think the postage is going to be more than you think!!! Ann, doesn't live round the corner lol!

Good thing I don't Sharon affraid
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:26 am

It is in this instance but I would like it in others I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 am

flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
KarenC

KarenC

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:28 am

Dreamspirit wrote:
sharon wrote:

Good thing I don't Sharon affraid

Probably just as well or you might find Sue, Kim and Lizzi turning up to dognap your new addition affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:34 pm

RIGHT LADY OF PAINTING,,,, WE GONNA GET HER,,, SIMPLES,,
A REKI I THINK IS NEEDED, BIT LIKE THE ACE,,,
NEVER GOT THAT EITHER lol! lol! lol!
WE CAN BUT TRY king
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Is your passport ok Question lol!
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:40 pm

PASSPORT!!!!PASSPORT!!!!
NAR NOT NEED ONE OF THOSE I AM TAKING THE 'SUB'

SUBPOSTMASTER lol! lol! lol!
AND JUFFY BAGS COMEIN HUMUNGUS SIZES,, AND THE BUBBLEWRAP,
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kimscot

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:06 am

WHATEVER WAY YA LOOK AT IT, SUSY, LIZBY, WE'LL STILL NEED A LARGE 'JUFFY' TA GER HER OOT AND THEN BACK IN [TO THE UK]
I THINK PERHAPS SOME MEANS OF DISGUISE WILL BE REQUIRED. MAY AS WELL TAKE LIL PUPPY DOG TOO AS WELL AS HOSS. IN FACT, THE BIG ACE, WOULD BE ERM...ACE, AS WE COULD POP BOTH 'JUFFIES' IN HIM cheers cheers cheers cheers
WE'LL HAVE TO ARRANGE TIME, DATE ETC;- OFF FORUM...RENDEVOUS SOMEWHERE QUIET AND STILL WIV MOONLIGHT SHINING DOON AND THE BREEZE WHISTLING GENTLY THROUGH THE TREES...OOOO BUGGER GORN ORF ON A POETIC THINGY THERE. lol! MUST BE THE TABLETS rabbit rabbit rabbit
KIMBERLEY LADY OF POETRY AND BEING MADE TO STAY IN BEED.
BUT GOLLY GOSH, THE HALLWAY LOOKS BRILL bounce bounce bounce
BOUNCING bounce WELL NOT REALLY BUT WISH I WAS scratch scratch
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing ????   Introducing ???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing ????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanesRus :: General Chat :: General Chat-