DanesRus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanesRus

Dane lovers forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My baby is a baby no more

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

My baby is a baby no more Empty
PostSubject: My baby is a baby no more   My baby is a baby no more I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:16 am

I cant believe it,,my Gemma has left school,,passed her exams,,and now has a job bounce bounce

She got an interview today in Argos and starts her health and safety training on Monday bounce

so she now has 2 jobs affraid

She was going to do 6th form,,but has decided to take a year out and get some experience,,

Where have the years gone affraid

xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://danesrus.forumotion.net
Denjack

Denjack

PostSubject: Re: My baby is a baby no more   My baby is a baby no more I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:47 am

Admin wrote:
I cant believe it,,my Gemma has left school,,passed her exams,,and now has a job bounce bounce

She got an interview today in Argos and starts her health and safety training on Monday bounce

so she now has 2 jobs affraid

She was going to do 6th form,,but has decided to take a year out and get some experience,,

Where have the years gone affraid

xxxxxxx

Wow
That is great, they grow up too quickly, make sure you do go back after a year Gemma. Get as good an education while your young

D
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: My baby is a baby no more   My baby is a baby no more I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:02 am

Tell me about it, one minute they are babes in arms and the next they have flown the nest.

Have to agree with Dennis that a good education is important

Good luck Gemma, hope you enjoy work
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: My baby is a baby no more   My baby is a baby no more I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:17 am

BRILLIANT NEWS. Very Happy VERY SENSIBLE TOO. Smile
I DO AGREE WITHN THE OTHERS THOUGH, A GOOD EDUCATION IS NEVER WASTED AND SO MUCH EASIER TO DO WHEN YOUR YOUNG.
Back to top Go down
pauline

PostSubject: Re: My baby is a baby no more   My baby is a baby no more I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Good on ye Gemma,Stephen my eldest starts his course tomorrow and Darren went back to school today,4th form just cant believe the years just fly in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My baby is a baby no more   My baby is a baby no more I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My baby is a baby no more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanesRus :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: