DanesRus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanesRus

Dane lovers forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grrr...bloomin' dogs!

Go down 
+3
Admin
sharon
KarenC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KarenC

KarenC

Grrr...bloomin' dogs! Empty
PostSubject: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:18 am

Why oh why, when I am up to my ears in packing and trying to clean, does the stoopid dog have to refuse his breakfast, go out in the garden and scoff a whole load of grass, then come in and throw up bile and grass all over my living room carpet Question Exclamation Mad Evil or Very Mad

Wouldn't mind so much if he was actually poorly but the cheeky booger is currently doing zoomies round the cardboard boxes like a thing possessed Rolling Eyes Shocked
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 am

Didnt you know that dogs do things at the most inconvenient times Mad They seem to have an inbuilt sense Surprised

Good luck with the packing I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Buffy   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 am

lol! Sorry Karen,but I looooove the zoomies lol!
Hope your packing goes ok

Hogmama bounce

xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://danesrus.forumotion.net
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 am

BLESS HIM. HES EXCITED. bounce Smile
Back to top Go down
KarenC

KarenC

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 am

Believe me Baroness, 'Bless him' wasn't quite the phrase I went for silent Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
kimscot

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 am

KASBAH, HE KNOWS HE'S MOVING, WEE SOULS ALL EXCITED, BLESS HIS LIL COTTON SOCKS...
YE FINISHED PACKING HUN? Razz Razz Razz
LURVE YA LOADS BABES
KIMMY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 am

KarenC wrote:
Believe me Baroness, 'Bless him' wasn't quite the phrase I went for silent Laughing Laughing

MAYBE NOT. BUT I BET IT STARTED WITH B.
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:14 am

brindlegirl wrote:
KarenC wrote:

PMSL lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:05 pm

brindlegirl wrote:
KarenC wrote:

Was it

Beautiful Bouncy Boy lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
KarenC

KarenC

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Some of the words might have started with B but a few of 'em started with other letters which I shall leave to yer imagination affraid lol!

Packing nearly finished Kimmy...might abandon it for the night and pour myself a wee cheeky drunken
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:09 pm

GOOD LUCK, WHEN I SEE SMOKE PASSING DOWN THE MOTOR WAY I TAKE IT, IT WILL BE YOU DRIVING LIKE A MAD WOMAN,
TAKE CARE AND DRIVE SAFELY.
XX I love you
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 am

Safe journey Karen flower
Back to top Go down
KarenC

KarenC

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:54 am

Aaaaaaaargh Mad Mad Mad

Now the flipping cat has decided to join the fun...scoffed her breakfast without stopping to chew and has just sicked it all up while running up the stairs....

SO not impressed right now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 am

No No euw..... Suspect

NOW I CAN COPE WITH COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF DOG SICK AND POO, BUT CAT SICK YUK!!!!!!! No No HATE IT.

WHY CANT THEY STAND STILL AND THROW UP, OH NO, FAR LESS FUN, THEY HAVE TO RUN AND THROW UP AS THEY GO. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 am

Or they stand there heaving, you run to open the door and they throw up silent silent
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:50 am

The cat obviously wanted to copy Buff. Seriousl perhaps they know you are stressed.

Good luck with the rest of the paciking and cleaning xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grrr...bloomin' dogs!   Grrr...bloomin' dogs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grrr...bloomin' dogs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanesRus :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: