DanesRus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanesRus

Dane lovers forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you know who this is

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Denjack

Denjack

Do you know who this is Empty
PostSubject: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 am

I have been to a couple of sporting dinners this month and met these two celebrities do you know who they are

Do you know who this is Image0212
Do you know who this is Image005

D
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:00 am

ILL HAVE TO CHEAT DENNIS AND ASK DON WHEN HE AND PIE ARE HOME FROM THEIR STROLL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:27 am

RIGHT MR. MOSS. HE IS HOME. Smile SAYS THE ONE IN THE 2ND PIC LOOKS FAMILAR, BUT NO CLUE ON THE MAN ON YOUR RIGHT IN THE 1ST PIC. Shocked Shocked CALLS HIMSELF A SPORTSFAN TOO. Rolling Eyes

SAYS MAN ON YOUR LEFT IS BRIAN CLOUGH, DOES THAT COUNT. Question No

CAN HE HAVE A CLUE - FOOTBALL OR CRICKET.
Back to top Go down
Denjack

Denjack

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 am

Both International players, first one football second rugby and played for the lions, Brian clough Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing everyone knows brian

D
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:38 am

DAVE MACKAY IS THE FOOTIE MAN, HE PLAYED FOR DERBY COUNTY BUT MOST OF HIS CAREER WAS AS CAPTAIN OF TOT HOTSPUR HE ALSO PLAYED OVER 50 GAMES FOR SCOTLAND... cheers
OH AND COL DOES NOT GIVE A S''' ABOUT THE RUGBY lol!
AND HAS NO IDEA.
LOVE LIZI APRIL AND ALFIE.
XX
PS AND THERE IS 'MR DENNIS MOSS' CELEB IN HIS OWN RIGHT flower
Back to top Go down
Denjack

Denjack

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:01 am

LIZZI wrote:
DAVE MACKAY IS THE FOOTIE MAN, HE PLAYED FOR DERBY COUNTY BUT MOST OF HIS CAREER WAS AS CAPTAIN OF TOT HOTSPUR HE ALSO PLAYED OVER 50 GAMES FOR SCOTLAND... cheers
OH AND COL DOES NOT GIVE A S''' ABOUT THE RUGBY lol!
AND HAS NO IDEA.
LOVE LIZI APRIL AND ALFIE.
XX
PS AND THERE IS 'MR DENNIS MOSS' CELEB IN HIS OWN RIGHT flower

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing one right Col of course I knew you would get Dave Mackay, met him yesterday at the forest game, I took the grandaughters with me. The trouble is they think you get a meal drinks and a comfy arm chair to sit in at matches Laughing now you need to get the rugby guy

Do you know who this is Image025
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:52 am

DON IS HANGING HIS SHED IN SHAME. SAY HE DOESNT HAVE A CLUE. NO DOUBT WHEN YOU SAY WHO IT IS HE'LL SAY 'OH YES OF COURSE IT IS'.

NO OF COURSE HES NOT HANGING HIS SHED I MEANT HIS HEAD. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Denjack

Denjack

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Come on Don He played for the lions in 1997 against South Africa and his nickname was Bentos, no more clues Laughing

D
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:21 pm

DON SAYS JOHN BENTLEY. IS HE RIGHT.?
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:23 pm

GOT HIS BOOK UPSTAIRS, GOOD LORD HE HAS NOT AGED WELL. Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
KarenC

KarenC

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Not the faintest foggiest idea on either of 'em No
Back to top Go down
Denjack

Denjack

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:29 pm

brindlegirl wrote:
DON SAYS JOHN BENTLEY. IS HE RIGHT.?

Yes it is John Bentley, wasn't sure anyone would have known him. Laughing Laughing Laughing
THANK'S FOR COMING TO THE RESCUE DON

D
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:34 pm

I remember Dave Mackay but he was a lot younger then. He also has/had a business making club ties etc. Went past the shop a couple of days ago.
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:02 pm

BEEN TO FOREST GROUND SEVERAL TIMES,,BUT THE 'FOX'S RULE,.I AM AFRAID lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
BRILLIANT PICS MENNIS OF YOUR TWO,,,
LIZI APRIL AND ALFIE,
PS LOVE THE PIC OF WILLIAM,,, XXXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know who this is   Do you know who this is I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you know who this is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanesRus :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: