DanesRus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanesRus

Dane lovers forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poppys Birthday tomorrow

Go down 
+4
Sharyn
sharon
LIZZI
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Poppys Birthday tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Poppys Birthday tomorrow   Poppys Birthday tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:38 am

Dont know how I am going to cope,,its Poppys 4th Birthday tomorrow,
Have spent the last hour crying my eyes out,,
she should be here,,shes to young to be gone.

I have to help at my nieces 4th birthday party tomorrow as well, how the hell I am going to do that I dont know.

Sad Sad
Rach
xxx
Back to top Go down
https://danesrus.forumotion.net
LIZZI

LIZZI

PostSubject: Re: Poppys Birthday tomorrow   Poppys Birthday tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:48 am

WELL MY SWEET, YOU KNOW WE ARE ALL BEHIND YOU, AND WE REALLY DO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM.
BUT IF NOTHING ELSE BE STRONG FOR YOUR NIECE, DOESNT MEAN YOUR NO THINKING OF 'POPPY' BUT, PUT ALL YOUR ENERGY INTO THE PARTY AND 'POPPY' WILL BE IN YOUOR HEART.
HOPE IT GOES OK....
YOUR NIECE WILL NEED YOU TOMMOROW... BUT WE WILL ALLL BE THINKING OF YOU IN 'OUR' HEARTS.
LOVE LIZZI APRIL AND ALFIE
XXXXXXXXX flower
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: Poppys Birthday tomorrow   Poppys Birthday tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 am

Rachael

You will cope because you have no other choice. It is very sad that Poppy died at such a young age and yes you will feel horrible tomorrow but nothing will bring her back.

Tomorrow you plaster a smile on your face and go and celebrate your Nieces birthday. You need to be strong for your kids.

I am sure that I am sounding uncaring but I am not. I do konw how you feel about Poppy. You might not realise but Ben died at 3 years 8 months in October. I have gone through his 4th birthday in January. It is hard to lose any animal and yo do grieve and have your bad moments but you have to live life to the full each day is a gift. Remember the good times.

Next month I will have the birthdays of Misty and Darwin they would have been 9 and 7 respctively and have been dead for 7 abd 5 years. I still miss them and wish they were still with me, I also feel cheated but I can't let it get to me otherwise not only will I be ill I would never have been able to have another Dane.

If you want a shoulder to share with I am here, have to say for various reasons including my dogs I am not having the best of times at the moment but probably more than most can help.

So get on some powder and paint and act your heart out. Tomorrow is just a day like any other and you WILL get ttrough it I love you You can always mark tomorrow as a celbration of Poppys life I love you

Last edited by sharon on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharyn

Sharyn

PostSubject: Re: Poppys Birthday tomorrow   Poppys Birthday tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:05 am

I will be thinking of you Rach

Sharyn
Back to top Go down
Denjack

Denjack

PostSubject: Re: Poppys Birthday tomorrow   Poppys Birthday tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:58 am

Hi Rach
Just remember the good times and make your nieces birthday a double celebration. You can do it as we will all be with you as well

D X
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Thanks xxx   Poppys Birthday tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Thankyou I love you

Just had a weak few hours,,quite tired too,,so that doesnt help..

Thanks for listening I love you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://danesrus.forumotion.net
pauline

PostSubject: Re: Poppys Birthday tomorrow   Poppys Birthday tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:25 pm

ah Rach hope your ok,thinking of ok.
Back to top Go down
kimscot

PostSubject: Re: Poppys Birthday tomorrow   Poppys Birthday tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:09 am

THINKING OF YOU TODAY DARLING..REMEMBER YOU GAVE THE LIL POPISCLE A GREAT LIFE AND MADE THE RIGHT DECISION WHEN THE TIME CAME...
SENDING HUGE HUGS DAUGHTER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL POPPY, RUN FREE SWEETHEART
ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS AND NEVER FORGOTTEN
LOVE
MUM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
KarenC

KarenC

PostSubject: Re: Poppys Birthday tomorrow   Poppys Birthday tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Bless you Rach - hope you made it through yesterday ok I love you

Happy birthday lil Poppy, running free from pain at the bridge xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppys Birthday tomorrow   Poppys Birthday tomorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poppys Birthday tomorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanesRus :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: