DanesRus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanesRus

Dane lovers forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit

Go down 
+2
brindlegirl
Sharyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharyn

Sharyn

OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit Empty
PostSubject: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 am

I don't believe it ... well actually I do

He has ANOTHER litter for sale Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

How can we stop this ....
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 am

HOW DO WE STOP HIM. WISH I KNEW THAT ANSWER. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

IS THIS THE SAME LITTER SHAUN WAS GOING TO HAVE HIS PUPPY FROM, BEFORE HE CHANGED HIS MIND. Question

IT WOULD BE ABOUT RIGHT WITH THE TIMING.

HOW MANY BITCHES DOES HE HAVE NOW Question
Back to top Go down
Sharyn

Sharyn

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:29 am

No Sue he sold all of those puppies and now has another litter!!!
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:36 am

WTF. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad SO THAT MAKES AT MINIMUM 2 BITCHES THEN.

DO YOU HAVE THE LINK TO HIS WEBSITE. I LOST MINE WHEN THE OLD FORUM WENT Question
Back to top Go down
Sharyn

Sharyn

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 am

http://greatdanewebsite.co.uk/

4 Blue Puppies (2 dogs, 2 bitches) Born from 11.19 hrs 19th August. Available 14th October 2009
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 am

THANKS SHARYN, IM GOING TO GO AND HAVE A NOSY ROUND. Wink
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:14 am

OMG affraid THAT MAN IS SOOOO CAREFUL WITH HIS WORDING. THER IS NEVER ANY COMEBACK AS HE COVERS ALL HIS BASES. Mad
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 am

It won't be easy stopping this idiot and unfortunately there will always be somebody guillable enough to believe the rubbish that he spouts.

How can he guarantee his pups will be healthly if they are not health checked before mating.

We need to try and keep track of how many litters in a 12 month period he is breeding and how many bitches are actually owned by him, then with the proof report him for breeding without a licence. It won't stop him have up to 2 litters a year but hopefully it will slow down how many poor puppies he is able to churn out.
Back to top Go down
kimscot

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:17 pm

The bitch is called Iris...don't know where f**kwit got her but her name is so familiar. I hate him too hun but WHAT CAN WE DO??????????????????? Mad Mad Mad Mad
kim
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 am

If he is only breeding from two bitches and only having 2 litters in a 12 month period, then not a lot.

There is no law saying all dog must be health checked or registered with the Kennel Club, unless somebody sees the conditions they are kept in and it warrants a complaint to the council and RSPCA, he will continue.
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:28 am

Unfortunately there are plenty of people of the same ilk as Billy Smart. How do we stiop them? I dont know, I think that perhaps the answer is in educating jo public.

I have always said that I could have made a fortune from my last two male Danes. Advertise them for stud at a low fee and theyh would have had enquiries to be used on Danes of all colours, shapes and sizes.

Most dogs are owned by pet owners and so they go for the cheaper priced dogs not knowing that they can be buying heartache.

One day perhaps Billy Smart will slip up in someway but until then unfortunately there is nothing we can do to stop this thing (he can't be a living creature to act the way he does) from carrying on the way he does

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 am

Very true Sharon, if he was stopped there would always be another to take his place.
Back to top Go down
pauline

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:41 pm

OMG,i cant believe he has another litter.Them poor dogs Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 pm

WELL, IF IM READING HIS WEBSITE CORRECTLY HE MENTIONS 3 LITTERS AND 3 DIFFERENT MUMS. CANT SEE WHETHER THEY ARE ALL HIS THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
kimscot

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:03 am

SUE, THE FIRST LITTER WAS LAST OCT. THEN A FURTHER TWO THIS YEAR, NOW ANOTHER ONE 'READY TO GO' IN OCT.
THE MAN IS AN IMBECILE, WON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE AND THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING.
WHATS THE POINT OF DIRECTING SHAUN ONTO SULLY'S WHEN HE KNOWS ONCE HIS NAME IS MENTIONED ITS GOING TO INCITE GREAT ANGER. SHARON ONCE ASKED HIM 'WHY HE WAS COMING ONTO A SITE HE DESPISED', I DON'T THINK SMARTASS ANSWERED HER BUT SHE WAS SO BLOODY RIGHT!!! Mad Mad Mad
WHY DOES HE FEEL THE NEED TO POST ANYTHING ABOUT SULLY'S AND THE 'SUB DIVISION' HE HATES SO MUCH. HE MUST HAVE KNOWN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO SHAUN WHEN HE TOLD EVERYONE WHERE HE WAS GETTING HIS PUP FROM AND HOW MUCH HE TRUSTED A***HOLE. HE'S ALSO INCLUDED COMMENTS FROM ANOTHER 'FORUM MEMBER', I WISH HE HAD IDENTIFIED HIMSELF..
I SEE SHAUN IS GETTING A PUPPY, DEAR GOD, PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE FROM HIM.
I KNEW BS WAS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER BITCH BUT DID'NT KNOW HE 'PROCURED' ONE AND FROM GOD KNOWS WHERE.
I DON'T THINK HE'S ANYWHERE NEAR FINISHED. AND I BELIEVE HE'LL BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR UNWANTED, UNSPAYED BITCHES, WHERE HE CAN FIND THEM....
A REALLY ANGRY KIM, WISH WE COULD STOP HIM
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 am

Somebody needs to report him to his council for breeding without a licence, might also be useful if somebody could visit pretending to be a buyer, of course trying to keep your cool would be hard, but hopefully they would see something that could be used agains him, like the smell and living coniditions of the adults and puppies.

I did know a person who had been round there and they said it absolutely stunk
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:16 am

KIM, I DONT THINK SHAUNS NEW PUP IS ONE OF BS. AS FAR AS I KNOW ITS A FAWN.

TROUBLE IS MR. NOTSOSMART COULD PICK UP ANY NUMBER OF BITCHES FOR VERY LITTLE MONEY AT THE MOMENT - JUST LOOK ON PRELOVED OR EPUPZ. HE TALKS THE TALK AND BINGO HE HAS ANOTHER BITCH TO BREED.

ANN.

THERE WAS TALKJ OF VISITING AS A BUYER ON SULLYS BUT I DONT KNOW IF ANYTHING CDAME OF IT AND SHARYN [I THINK IT WAS] HAS REPORTED HIM ENDLESS TIMES BUT NOTHING GETS DONE.

IM NOT A VIOLENT PERSON BUT FOR THIS MAN ID BE WILLING TO BECOME ONE. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:25 am

You need to get as many people as possible to write to his Environmental Health department of the local council and a visit by somebody, who could maybe take photos on their phone secretly would help as well.
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 pm

IM NOT SURE GAIL. IF HE DID THEY WOULD BE THE LITTER SHAUN NEARLY GOT HIS PUP FROM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit   OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG He has done it again ... I hate Billyf***wit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanesRus :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: