DanesRus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanesRus

Dane lovers forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 more days!!!

Go down 
+4
sharon
kimscot
Sharyn
KarenC
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KarenC

KarenC

4 more days!!! Empty
PostSubject: 4 more days!!!   4 more days!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Only 4 more days at work to go bounce Very Happy cheers

Still got loads to do, nowhere near finished packing and can't figure out how I ended up with so much blooming stuff Shocked but still very excited about it all Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sharyn

Sharyn

4 more days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 more days!!!   4 more days!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 pm

4 more days until Karen moves closer to Cardiff Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hope the packing goes well

Sharyn
Back to top Go down
kimscot

4 more days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 more days!!!   4 more days!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:21 am

GER ON WIV IT KIDDO. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! GETTIN EXCITED WIV YA cheers cheers
LOVE
KIMMY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
KarenC

KarenC

4 more days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 more days!!!   4 more days!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

All finished at work now Exclamation Exclamation

Just got to finish the packing and then it's off to Chicago for my hols next weekend sunny

Sharyn we will have to meet up when I move, Cardiff isn't too far away from Bristol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

4 more days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 more days!!!   4 more days!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Delighted that you have finished work. I am sure the packing will go smoothly now that you have no work.. Hope you manage to sleep all the way on the flight to Chcago as you will be exhausted.

Sharon who is lookfing forward to seeing lots of photos of the wedding and to meet you when you are in Bristol lol
Back to top Go down
Denjack

Denjack

4 more days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 more days!!!   4 more days!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi Karen
Packing over what a relief, Have a great time in Chicago it is fabulous my favourite city of all time

We are off to Dorset in the van next Sat. Wish we were going to the windy city as well

Have a great holiday

Dennis, Jacklin and William
Back to top Go down
brindlegirl

brindlegirl

4 more days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 more days!!!   4 more days!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:51 am

HOPE YOU HAVE THE MOST FANTASTIC TIME IN CHICAGO, LOTS OF PICS PLEASE. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreamspirit

Dreamspirit

4 more days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 more days!!!   4 more days!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:32 am

Enjoy your holiday Karen cheers
Back to top Go down
LIZZI

LIZZI

4 more days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 more days!!!   4 more days!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:54 pm

TAKE CARE LOVE AND KISSES
LIZI APRIL AND ALFIE
XXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 more days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 more days!!!   4 more days!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 more days!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanesRus :: General Chat :: General Chat-