DanesRus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanesRus

Dane lovers forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxy to be x-rayed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pauline

Roxy to be x-rayed Empty
PostSubject: Roxy to be x-rayed   Roxy to be x-rayed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:13 am

Guys as you know i posted a few weeks ago about Roxys pulled muscles.We started our gold class last night and after we came home she was limping very badly.We always went to the beach daily but since she pulled the muscles in her back legs i have been very strict with her off lead play.
We went to the vets this morning as i would only worry sick about her,she is booked in for an x-ray on Wednesday.I really am worried sick about her,i know i am being daft but she is all i have since Sam went to the bridge in December.She does nt seem to be in much pain which is good.Although when she runs she does seem to bunny hop can anyone tell me why she does this?Thanks for listening again.
Back to top Go down
kimscot

Roxy to be x-rayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxy to be x-rayed   Roxy to be x-rayed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:33 am

I DON'T HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR YOU SWEETHEART BUT HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH ROXY ON WEDNESDAY. KEEP US POSTED AND TRY NOT TO WORRY TOO MUCH I love you I love you I love you I KNOW. I'M ONE TO TALK!!!!
LUV
KIMMY XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
sharon

sharon

Roxy to be x-rayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxy to be x-rayed   Roxy to be x-rayed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:05 am

Can't offer any advice I am afraid. It could still be something like pulled muscles but I know you are worrying whatever I or anyone else says. I would be the same in your situartion as I worry about trivial things with the Danes.

Good luck with the x-rays will send healing thoughts. Please let us know how you get on xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roxy to be x-rayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxy to be x-rayed   Roxy to be x-rayed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxy to be x-rayed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanesRus :: Dane Health :: Dane Health-
Jump to: